FinStra can provide you with a part time Finance Director to complement your existing management team, or will assist your business on a project basis.
You may be embarking upon a specific project where you do not have sufficient in-house resource or expertise to implement the ideas. Some examples of this include:
- Independent analysis of the current business
- Raising additional funding for the business
- Assistance in obtaining grant funding
- Identification and implementation of new accounting software
- Improvement in controls & procedures within the business
- Recruitment of new key executives to join your team
FinStra can help you fill any gaps in your resources and expertise.
Part Time Finance Director
Is you company at the stage where the following occurs:
- Your business is busy, but cash is always tight?
- Your business is busy, but you are not making as much profit as you think you should and you don't understand why?
- Your company is so busy that you are concerned it may be out of control?
- You spend more time trying to understand the figures and dealing with financial issues than growing your business?
- You have no timely, accurate, regular and reliable management information to assist you with running your business?
- You would appreciate some guidance on a regular basis but cannot afford to employ a full time Finance Director.
If you are concerned by any (or all!) of these issues then FinStra can support you by providing a part time Finance Director to tackle these issues and allow you to spend more time developing your business and taking it forward.